Sunday, March 21, 2021

Sort of back in the groove

 Hello everyone,

Well, I fixed the sink in the van, installed the beginnings of the 12 volt system and put in the new fan. Got a couple other things squared away as well. 

Cleaned and put away stuff in the shop and started eyeballing the Harley. Not quite ready yet but it’s beginning to be an itch I need to scratch. Ordered the parts for the chain saw. They won’t be here until next week.

The youngest son is coming to visit for a few days on Sunday evening and the oldest is supposed to bring the family down on Sunday for a day of messing around. 

The youngest wants to go shooting while he’s here and in general knock around. The wife and I are supposed to go on a big adventure next weekend for a week or so. Supposed to meet the oldest boy and his family in Florida for a few days.

So I have a small mountain of chips I’d like to get spread this week before I leave, and probably while I’m on vacation I’ll order the parts for the tractor and do the maintenance on it when I get back. Today we started the large task of cleaning up the property after winter. Which is always a huge undertaking. It generally takes us until late April to be done.

So, I think that’s it for now.

Talk to you soon, 

TVI

No comments:

Post a Comment