Monday, March 8, 2021

Sometimes the end is hard.

 Hello everyone,

My mom passed away yesterday. She was in hospice for about 8 days. Hard to watch the end of a loved one, although she didn’t suffer, it was still hard. She pretty much died of old age, no serious cancer or other ailments. My father passed away about 32 year’s ago, so I’m hoping they’re reunited in heaven again. 

For me, that’s the end of that side of my life, all the grandparents are gone, all the brothers and sisters of both sides, except for one of my dad’s brothers. He moved to Colorado a few years ago and all of us have lost touch with him. I still have a lot of cousins left and most I still talk to. 

It’ll take some time to figure it all out but I know we will.

I think that’s it for now.

Talk to you soon,

TVI


No comments:

Post a Comment