Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Making progress



 Hello everyone,

The camper van thing is moving along. Made some serious progress this past week, in between doctor visits. The end of this week I’m having hernia surgery, and then, hopefully, no more doctors for a while.

I finished up the first wall and shelf unit and got it mounted in the van. 


I built the next wall and added the storage baskets etc.. I also put in the inverter and mounted it to the second wall.


Plus, I built the battery box and put it in place.


So, all that’s left to do is install and wire the battery isolator and it all should be ready for a shakedown run. There’s still more to do to make it finished but, all in do time.

I probably won’t get much more done this week, I have to run up north to the ear doctor today and then the surgery on Friday. I’m not sure how well I’ll bounce back from that at 67 years old, but we’ll see.

I think that’s all for now.

Talk to you soon,

             TVI

No comments:

Post a Comment