Monday, September 21, 2020

FIRST WEEK COMPLETE

 Hello everyone, 

Well, the first week of retirement is in the books and so far, it’s pretty cool.

Still doing things around the house preparing for the part. Burnt a big pile of limbs and stuff up, 






got some of the junk from my work truck stashed around so the shop looks better. Cleaned up and painted my old shop tool box. It was an old parts cabinet from the Cat dealer I worked at. Now from across the room at least it’ll kind of match my new boxes. I put another coat on after the picture, maybe tomorrow I’ll put the handles back on. It’s going to hold my bigger stuff and the overflow from the truck.

Well, I think that’s it for now.


                              Talk to you soon,


                                          TVI

No comments:

Post a Comment