Thursday, July 27, 2023

Well, this kind of sucks

 Hello everyone,

The last couple of weeks I had some medical tests ran and they’ve shown I have some blockage around my heart. Apparently quite a bit. I’m going to the doctor tomorrow to discuss the options and see where I go from there.

I’ve been told I have no damage in the heart muscle so I have a good chance of recovery whether it’s stents or bypass surgery. 

My wife and I are not real “medical “ field followers so we’re into uncharted territory. We’ve been natural practitioners for most of the 40 years we’ve been married. I guess we’ll see where this part of our journey leads us.

As far as my projects go, they’ve ground to a halt as I’m not supposed to do anything for the time being including going to concerts. That really sucks!

I’ll keep you as informed as I am as this thing progresses.

Talk to you soon,

TVI 

No comments:

Post a Comment