Monday, July 17, 2023

Getting there



 Hello everyone,

Got all the railing up on the deck by the pool, and got the solar lighting up as well. Did a clean up around the pool, got rid of most of the construction debris. Still trying to figure out the sidewalk and I still have a small amount of electrical work to finish. 

I have a doctor’s appointment today so I’ll have a little time this afternoon to do the electrical work. 

The music events this past weekend were both very good, but the wife and I discovered we’re getting a might old for back to back events! Had a little trouble making it through Saturday night!

I’ve been pondering the gator engine swap situation for awhile and I think I have a basic plan of attack when I get it ready. It won’t be straightforward but I don’t think it’ll be to frustrating either. 

I’m going out with my brother and “Shop Teacher Bob” for breakfast this week and I need to ask Bob about some sheet metal prices. Also this week we’re going to go see Foreigner down in Indy, plus spend a day at some friends house. Should be fun!

Well, I think that’s all for now.

Talk to you soon,

TVI


No comments:

Post a Comment