Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Still closer and a clean shop

 Hello everyone,

Almost at the finish line for the laundry room, about 1 more day laying tile and trim.

Pictures next week. My youngest son is coming home for Easter and I’d like to be completely finished by then.

Spent the entire day yesterday cleaning ( deep) the shop. Sunday we pulled all the scraps and cutoffs out of the shop and the barn and had a big fire.i


Saved all the big pieces and restacked in the barn. Then, yesterday completely cleaned the shop and I mean completely. It hasn’t been this clean probably since I started working on it.





It’s so nice to have it cleaned up. I’ll probably bring the bike back over next week, and hopefully get started on it the following week.

Well, I think that’s all for now. 

Talk to you soon,

TVI 

No comments:

Post a Comment