Sunday, April 10, 2022

Not quite finished

 Hello everyone, 

Well, we managed to get all the wainscoting installed, some of the underlayment put down and about 1/2 the tile is laid down.

 

We should be finished by Tuesday. Hoping to get the washer and dryer back in this afternoon and all hooked up. Bought all new hoses, just in case. After the cause of all of this work, thought we should.

I finally addressed a small problem on Diego that both the wife and I wanted fixed. When I installed the running board on the right side, it didn’t stick out quite far enough for you to put your foot on comfortably. I’ve been pondering the fix for awhile now, and found some angle iron I had from the shipping crate for my chipper. Anyway, I cut it into roughly 6 1/2” pieces, laid out and drilled some holes in them, and fitted it up. Moved them out about 1 1/2-2” and they seem quite comfortable now. Took them back off and ground them down and painted them up. Actually still painting them up this morning.



It’s supposed to be kind of nice here this week, so outside cleaning will probably commence this week. It’s getting time to service the tractor, sharpen the blades and all that. I’ll get to that in a week or so.

I almost forgot, the grandson was down for an overnight and the wife made a “treasure hunt” up for him( he’s 8 and too old for an Easter egg hunt!).  He had some fun and so did we following him around.



Well, I think that’s all for now.

Talk to you soon, 

TVI


No comments:

Post a Comment