Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Still slowly plugging along

 Hello everyone,

Well, sort of like last time, things are still moving a little slower. I think my wife needs to go back to work! Oh well, that’s my excuse anyway!! LOL!!

I managed to get the bed part of the van project about 90% finished.



I still need to trim out the boxes and there will be a sort of half wall one the driver’s side. I ordered all the main components for an electrical system on Sunday, that’s the next step in the process.
My oldest son’s mother-in-law passed away last week, and so we went to the wake yesterday. Because of the cooties we went early and didn’t stay long. We decided not to go to the funeral or the after dinner, because there will be so many people.

Other than that not much happening. Just plugging along.
Well, talk to you soon,
TVI

No comments:

Post a Comment