Sunday, January 10, 2021

Not much happening here

 Hello everyone, 

Things seemed to have slowed down a little, so I haven’t posted again for a couple of weeks.  I don’t really know why, other than my wife has been around more because her work has shutdown because the doctor got the cooties. He’s one of the few people we know that got them and he’s been very sick.

So, I’ve been spending a lot more time with her rather than working in the shop. Here’s a little of what’s been going on. 

After the Tennessee fiasco, we spent some time working on how we were going to do the new van. Ran a couple of times to the big stores and picked up plywood, etc.. I’ve got most of the parts cut out for phase 1, which is the bed part. I had to run up to my older boy’s house to get my biscuit jointer so I can put the boxes together. 

I’ve refilled the wood shed and am prepared pretty well for January. Still have enough left for February and at least part of March. There’s still plenty of dead stuff on the ground in the woods so, there’ll be no serious shortage for wood. 

I lost my satellite tv in the shop so I made an appointment for their crew to come out and fix that, it ended up a bad cable from the dish to the box. Then I made an appointment for the Geek Squad to come out and fix the tv that the middle son bought me for Father’s Day. It was our outside tv and the screen went out. There supposed to be here on Monday. I also have a sleep study test again on Monday to get fitted for a CPAP machine.

After that I should be back busy and posting again regularly.

I think that’s about it for now.


Talk to you soon,

          TVI

No comments:

Post a Comment