Sunday, August 6, 2023

Made it through

 Hello everyone,

Well, I managed to get through stent surgery with flying colors! Had to spend one night in the hospital ( not so fun!). Came home yesterday with instructions to change my diet and start exercising. So, that pretty much starts today.

The surround sound stereo I had out in the shop gave up the ghost a couple of months ago. I had bought it a few years ago from one of my youngest sons buddies for I think $100. It worked pretty well for a shop. So this time I purchased or, am going to purchase, a much newer model by the same manufacturer. It’s a little more powerful, still a 7.1 surround , but has Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity. I’m supposed to meet the guy who has it this morning at 9, in a town a few minutes north of me.

After that maybe I’ll start walking a little bit and start to get my sea legs back under me. I’ve never been an excercise guy so this will be a new kind of experience. I’ve always worked hard just not excercised. 

Hopefully that’ll speed up the recovery and get my life back to normal, or at least to some semblance of normal. The last few weeks have been pretty eye opening and a little scary. I had no idea I was that plugged up! Just a few weeks ago we were putting up that swimming pool!

Well, I think that’s all for now, talk to you soon,

TVI

No comments:

Post a Comment