Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Just mostly cleaning

 Hello everyone,

I’ve just been busy cleaning up things. We’ve been sorting through our “stuff” and pitching out a lot of crap. The wife has sold some stuff on the internet.

I have a small motorcycle camper that I decided to sell. I put it up and cleaned it all out and took a bunch of pics of. I found a Facebook site that is all about these campers and I asked if I could sell it on the site. They said yes but, I never even got it posted and a guy is coming from Kansas City tomorrow to buy the thing!! He asked me in the comments about it and in about 15 minutes he called me and set up coming and getting it. Crazy!

I’ve been pricing out getting some of the parts for the bike powder coated. Still not sure about that and now I’m going to have to find someone else to spoke up the wheels because the guy I had lined up is retiring. I’ll have to start that search again. We’ve got a couple of more trips planned and then it’ll be time to start cutting wood. After that project is done, I should be able to concentrate pretty fully on the bike.

Well, I think that’s all for now.

Talk to you soon,

TVI


No comments:

Post a Comment