Friday, July 22, 2022

Little things going on

 Hello everyone,

We had to mow, weed whack, weed, spray, you know, all the bs stuff around the house.

Managed to go ahead and take the wheels apart myself, I wasn’t going to use any of the spokes from the wheels, and I spoke with the guy who’s going to lace the wheels and he said just cut them out with a set of wire cutters.



So, I did. Then I managed to get one of the rims sandblasted.


I’m going to try and get the other two sand blasted over the next few days and then maybe see about getting them powder coated. I painted one of them already and I’m not to thrilled about how it looks. I’ll see what the cost is and go from there. 

I need to have some work done on the engine parts, stuff I can’t do, and I found a guy not to far from me to do that work. Only problem is he’s about 2-3 months out. That means I’ll have to build the motor this winter. It’s fine, I’ve still got a ton of work getting all the other parts ready anyway. So, pretty much, late winter or early spring before I can get it running.

We’ve been to a couple of concerts over the last two weeks. Saw the Doobie Brothers last week and then saw Chicago this week. The in about 10 days or so, we’ll go to the rescheduled Santana show. Been a great summer so far.

And, last but not least, I decided to get my ear pierced! For those of you who know me don’t faint over! I just decided I was going to do it and found a little wrench for an ear Roth at should be cool and kind of be me at the same time. Just had it done this morning.


I’m returning to my hippie days I guess! LOL!

Well, I think that’s all for now.

Talk to you soon,

TVI

No comments:

Post a Comment