Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Lots happening

 Hello everyone, 

Well, we’ve been cutting more wood, still not finished. Still better then we were.


I’m about at 3 1/2 rows.

The wife picked up some racks for storing the new bikes in the garage and I put them up the other day.



Plus we’ve been working on the new van. Got the sound deadening in, some insulation, and the flooring installed. 




The flooring is sitting with weights on it at home and we took a trip to Branson, Missouri. Our youngest son was home for Thanksgiving for the whole week, we had a ball. He left on Sunday and we packed up and headed out on Monday. The wife had the week off this week and so off we went!

When we get back, I’ll start building the boxes for the bed so I can get an idea of where all the electrical components are going to go and be housed and ran. I need to get batteries still so I can figure out where they’ll go also.

Well, I think that’s all for now.

Talk to you soon, 

TVI

No comments:

Post a Comment