Sunday, September 19, 2021

Moving along

 Hello everyone,

Pretty much the same as last week. I’ve ordered a bunch of parts for the bike, even got one very cool piece for the sidecar. This is the spare tire wheel lock.


It was a little expensive but about 1/2 the price I’ve seen them sell for in the last couple of years. I also signed up for a local auction and hope to pick up some parts there also.

I’ve got everything ready now to start cutting wood.




That job will start tomorrow. Outside work is always good here!

Still waiting for the tile for the kitchen catastrophe. I’ll start on that when the wood cutting is done.

No concerts for a while, but have several weddings to attend in the next couple of weeks.

Well, I think that’s all for now.

Talk to you soon,

TVI

No comments:

Post a Comment